Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I think sometimes creating post in my blog is a time consuming thing. I have to think of an interesting content to write something about. For me, currently, the content of my blog is just to update myself of the happenings around me.

Back to something happening yesterday night. I was having dinner with chow's and his family to celebrated uncle chow's 65 years old birthday.Again,birthday celebration dinner.

okay.Enough said.


  • The ambience, interior design at 皇宫restaurant was Great!
  • The Food is so excellent. It even makes me even drool now. It is that NICE.
  • I love the shark's Fin soup, the 乳猪,sizzling prawn,蒸鱼。All are so special and i'm just realize actually chinese cuisine can be so delicious. It was marvelous

unfortunately, i am too shy to take any photos for the foods.Reasons was i dont 1 they think i am an orang asli came from deep jungle. and most important i dont want they showed me a weird expression on face and feeling towards me. such as

*Eler . Never try it before ar ?*

*They will grinnssss secretly.*

This was my self-judgement to them. hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. uii,i'm Hakka lerr...
    dun bcoz of 1 Hakka is bad and blame all Hakka ler...
    hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oppsss...i'm so sorry miss aw .i dont know u'r hakka .okay..you are the one tht i knew is the BEST hakka friend.

    ReplyDelete