Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the month of August

step in the month of August,year 2008.

as realized that the time passes soooooo fast.

just ask yrself a simple question.

"are you able to achieve the short term goal that planned before year 2008 yet?"

For me , things were going slightly smooth.Not that too bad and Not that too satisfied.

had been gone through 1016 days with my mr.chow since the day 24 october 2006.

Counting down the day to reach end of Jan 2009.5 more months to go.

I am sure it will become a challenging life for me to accept everything which is new.

have to learn how to cook and learn independent

i had started my last semester in Help.talking 3 core subject. only 1 word can describe it.

===> HARD

Hopefully i will enjoy my last semester in Help Uni. When looked back 3 years ago, the life in foundation was bring a lot of sweet memories for me . 10 friends were group into 1 ,so called Little Group. but the friendship between us seem does not keep on moving.

Until today, only sue and I will apply for the Griffith .Winnie and Hwee Kee went to UQ.

So, I hope will meet a bunch of best soul mate at Griffith which i want the most.

Last but not least,
Finally, after 2 and the half years

i changed back to straight hair. Its so easy to maintain it compare to curly hair but just wondering it suit me anot.


3 comments:

  1. Good day mate

    What i want to say is enjoy as much as u can in HELP because you will miss HELPS way of spoon feeding hehe and the most important thing is ENJOY and CREATE SWEET MEMORIES between you and your bf also your family before coming to Australia spend as much time together as possible i know how you feel i have been in your position before too, when they are not around you will feel they are very important and home is always the best place to be!!

    Cheers!
    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm , straight hair looks alot younger . =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha... im here. straight hair suit u also la, but without me life isnt the same anymore. :p

    faster cum and find me... waiting for ur arrival.

    ReplyDelete