Friday, September 26, 2008

Interview

I BREAK my record ! By now, i realize that i had spend a lot in this month. How could it be?I kept figuring it why i had to buy so many cloths and shoes ? 4 one piece dress, 3 tops, 1 skirt and 3 pair of shoes. Maybe due to i am under stress mood now. So many assignments, so many little tiny matters have to settle it, so many obstacles i need to overcome with it. But, i will not let it to K.O me down!

I always remembered what Mr.Chew taught us in class. He keep motivate students in class and brain wash us. Motivation is the main reason which can drive us keep moving forward in life. If you don't have motivation, you won't get far! He required us to fill up the question "Get to know you" which mainly to write down what's our goal setting and future plan. Goal setting is extremely important to motivation and success. For the short term, i guess i am on the track. It might not shown in good result but at least i try.

Currently, in Sales Management subject, Mr.Chew want us to call to any pharmaceutical company and interview their sales manager. It seem not easy and it carry on 50% marks. Such a heavy assignment i had met. Students are not allow to do the same company as well. 4o++ students in the class and it means we have to speed it up to call and get the interview appointment from them. Want learn must learn from the best. So, actually i am not interested on those local pharmaceutical company. What i want is to interview the sales manager from well-known company and the name of the company already enough to make people feel impressive. I had chosen Abbott ( A promise for life) Company as my first company to call. Its not easy to make this call. I have to be prepare being rejected from people.

12 stg pm, i took up hp and press the number.But, i din press CALL. I am afraid of rejected by the sales manager. Then , i called Sue, Aileen to ask them how going to coupe with it. They cant help me much because they haven make the call yet also. =(

2 stg pm, i know it might be the right time to make the call because its after lunch hour. Finally, she pick up the call. I just introduced myself and told her my calling purpose. Guess what ???????? She say YES without hesitating so long. Oh my goodness.........you never know how my feeling was. You want things so badly, u will get it.

I will meet her up this coming 30 Sep 2008. God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment