Monday, February 9, 2009

Goodbye,msia and Hi to Brissy

This was my first ever time leaving home to oversea for so long . I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. Its was sort of excited, bitter, reluctant, and look forward on it. I guess 1 year will pass really fast. Just a blink of an eyes , its 2010 !





Good Bye


Baby,I will be missing you so much.

Reached Brisbane after few days ago. I am still in exciting mood where everything is new for me. The weather is so HOT . DAMN HOT! We have to walk through the road, wait for the buses to come.So cham! The people here din use umbrella at all ! ohh...shit! i looks very tan after the day out to search for the house. Now, I realized that how lucky am i while living at Malaysia.

Stop by at Shanghai restaurant , at a place call SunnyBank to have lunch. This area are totally full of Chinese even though its not a ChinaTown. Surprisingly, you even can listen people there speaking Cantonese, mandarin and even Hokkien here !





my new car at aus . YAP ..cool right!
Hahahaa

Dan Murphy's liquor house. I duno what so special with this shop as winnie insists want us to take picture on it.


Having korean food with some new friends from Taiwan. They are quite friendly +talkative + humour

Thats all for few pictures.
i will update more on it when settle down everything!
bubby...and
stay tune !