Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wishart

Am i lucky enough ?? I think it is ! Found this super comfy, a very new, classy residential areas to stay. Sue and I rent each of the single room with a very low price! Furthermore, it is just very near to my Uni and the Garden City, Westfield ( a huge shopping mall where BigW, David Jones, Woolworth, Kmart,Coles, cineplex can be found !)



There is 1 good news which we have to stay with the guai lou landlady, Anna. She is just 30 years old and work as interior designer. I hope we can be living harmony under the same roof. No conflicts, No arguements , and No fights .



A nice name : Wishart



Up the Hill


The swimming pool




This is the house we live in


The kitchen


The living room


My wardrobe ! Its quite big enough to put in all my cloths.


My temporarily room. Gonna decorate it with extra pinky things . Sue said she want get 1 set of "Hotel Collection "of bed sheet! 119 bucks for it !