Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gold Coast part 2

I had step on this theme park piece of land ! I remembered it was one of the theme park that i must visit for my entire life and by NOW , i am there . =)

Nevertheless, the 5 Disneylands which located at US, Paris, Hong Kong and Japan still in my list. When i was 10, i had visit one of the Disneyland at California. I still can feel the excitements when hugging and taking pictures with Sleeping beauty, Snow White, Mickey /Minnie Mouse and got their signatures. Disneyland, a magic kingdom which bring lotsss of dreams, joys and cheerful for the kids and the adults.I wish i could re-visit again with the love one in near future.



Movie World ,Gold Coast



Bugs Bunny. A character that i love the most in the Looney Tunes cartoon. His catchphrase "What's up, Doc?" which usually said while chewing a carrot.

I dont mind those parents and kids are watching us ride on this merry-go-round

Batman . he is so cool !



An awesome dinner . Teppanyaki at Marriott Hotel.







Eddie, Gavin, Sue and me
Wet n Wild Theme Park