Saturday, May 30, 2009

grew old again....

Birthday celebration Part I

Freestyle Dessert


I felt that i am the most luckiest, the most hang fok people which pamper by all mine
sweeties..They can know me so well just like an open book.=O



They know i love dessert so much
They know i like pinky stuff and
They know what i had eager for

Am I too high profile to express with what i Lovess and Likess most of the time. ?



7 angels 七仙女? from right to left ( Sue , Hwee Kee, Ah xian, Wen wen, Winnie, Ying Ying and me )



my tears was drenching the handkerchief



Thanks a lot to all of you.



Phuturesss...


Before scroll down the pictures, please prepare tissues to wipe your slaver



......

.........

................

........................

.........................................

..............................................

.....................................................

...........................................................

................................................................

.....................................................................

..........................................................................

.................................................................................

.......................................................................................

............................................................................................

.................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................

................................................................................................................



Deng Deng Deng ...!!!




White Chocolate Raspberry Brioche Dumplings w choice of white/dark chocolate dipping sauce, liqueur raspberries & vanilla bean ice cream




Death by Lindt Chocolate –chocolate fondant pudding, velvet chocolate pot, mint chocolate ice cream & mint white chocolate sauce



Vanilla White Chocolate Crème Brulee w chocolate biscotti, macadamia toffee & white chocolate macadamia ice cream with chocolate fairy floss



Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brownie w white chocolate sauce, dark & white chocolate ice cream & garnished w more chocolate




A Little Bit of Queensland - macadamia white chocolate slice, w caramel and white chocolate sauce & caramel & macadamia ice cream




Mixed Berry & Frangipane Tart w vanilla mascarpone, fruits of the forest & raspberry sorbet



Sorbet Supremo



Its just too delicious until you forget who you are when they'r melting in your mouth. In fact, the price is still acceptable.


p/s ( Quote : i copy the description of the desserts from the menu )



Birthday Celebration Part II


Steamboat dinner at 26, Boomerang Road.



pickie pickie pickie
Babes of the night
my birthday cake


2 birthday girls' cake ( Connie and Phoebe )

make a wish.



Connie : wish 1." I want to get marry once i go back to Malaysia"

wish 2. "He is loyal after all."


Phoebe: wish 1. " I want to graduate smoothly at the end of this year and meet up with my man"

wish 2." I want to travel to Japan"


Group photo

Wen wen, me, connie, ah xian and ying ying




Please spot the knife that Connie was using .

Apparently, we are drowning in love with each other muchie


No idea why we want to pinch our face



a cupcakes pyjamas from them..Even my sleeping cloths also printed cupcakes. I guess they want me to grow FAT again . Thanks for the words wrote in the card. I ♥♥ it

Birthday Celebration Part III

(My house)


Eugenie was massaging the salmon fish

my lovely Sue was cooking Salmon for us

Decorate my cupcakes

DONE ! Dont you feel i am so talented ?





Cheeesyyyy.. i am officially 22 years old .







They surprised me with the blue box when i close my eyes. Gosh ! I completely stun when saw it .This was my 1st Tiffany from Sue, Eugenie and Justin ! unbelievable

I ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ it .....


And presentss from honey



Tops from Juicy Couture, Shopaholic story book and a birthday card.

Its so unexpected to receive this present from you. Shock + surprise