Saturday, June 27, 2009

Winter break

Final Exam was officially over. I should felt release after all but i am not.
I did so badly in the last paper..Sigh...

Forget about it..

I guess there are nothing else can cheeers me up for now..
Part of that, 28 of june should be another date that i had been looking forward previously.. However, everything was mess up just because of me and its pointless to do anything right now. I am just wondering why a tiny organ can function so well to control human's behavior, thoughts, action, produce hormones and others.

It supposed to be a great thing if people can switch their attitude or behavior into good ways. But what if when one's start to have negative thoughts and act negatively?Bringing trouble, sadness and spread to others?
Anyway, Brain is such a extremely complex organ. Unpredictable and unexpected.

And now, my brain started to think of the trips that had planned.
Next Tue:

1. Mackay and Whitsunday ( Heart Reef )



Believe of what you seeing now. Its so stunning and capture my eyes when Eugenie told us about this island. The real shape of heart ! Cool and romantic, right .~ But we only able to see the whole heart shape by taking helicopter..
Awesome ya?




to be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment