Tuesday, September 1, 2009

wake me up when september end

What is your favourite time in the 24 hours? Some people prefer night time instead of the early morning. When you ask me, i will answer the moment between 7am until 8 am with no doubt. yea, i knew for the most working people hate it when they have the same routine everyday. Wake up at 6am ++ , driving to work, stuck in the traffic jam, a moody feeling and feel reluctant to go to the office. I think you probably will start to day dreaming.."What if i am ..... or " How wish i ...." There is the funniest thought in my mind when stuck in the traffic jam everytime. I wish my car can FLY UP to the sky and escape from there when just press on the specific red button. """Phewwwwww!!!!!! """My car just fly to the sky and reach at the destination in just few minutes. I know u guys will have this kind of expression =.=''''' when reading this sentence.


Back to reality,

Another thing that I'm pretty sure you will turn on your favourite radio station and listen to the morning talk show. Whatever Mix , Hitz or myFm....I love the songs which play on the radio every morning because mostly are from the latest pop songs. Besides, the morning talk shows or jokes from DJs are damn funny. OK,please notice the drivers beside your car. You will seeing they are laughing, grinning or singing unconsciously.

Dont know why when i listen to my favourite song which plays on radio, i'll have this kind of weird feeling .Its hard to describe it out tho, but, i knew my heart will feel sour, bitter and it remind me on something else... I am pretty sure you will have this kind of feeling as well which makes you recall back the first scene when listen to the song and how you fall for the song.

In fact, there is one of my top listed song ," Wake me up when September End" from Green Day. Love it to bits and i will keep repeat plays on it especially at the early morning. Moreover, it also make me reflash back the great old days during the Foundation course in Help Uni. The days hang with bunch of little group, the days which full of happiness, the first time move out from family, the first time how i met my ex-bf, the first time and the first time....for everything.

Sigh...Good times never be forgotton. Perhaps ,it leave you with good memories

No comments:

Post a Comment