Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ecstatic


Honestly, this was my 3rd time went clubbing.

1.Rush
2.Glo (penang)
3.Aloha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

some randoms pictures were taken at the ecstatic and fantastic night


wao ..wonder why his face was double size of mine !!haha...luckily i wasnt born like that .if not i have to go for plastic surgery.







Arrgg!!! sheany ,you purposely spoil this picture as I look pretty in here.





as a conclusion,
i just have to comment with it

the ambience =3/5

the music =2/5 (the most lousy music as i heard as it was kind of techo type)

the crowd =5/5 (too crowded)

the drinks =4/4 (vsop mix with green tea)

overall = 3/5
never revisit again but yet i felt so enjoyable with bunch of lovely friends.thanks to u all for giving me a wonderful night.

3 comments:

  1. hey gals...u went to aloha on april 30 tat night? u not go skybar as u tell u me?
    yor...feel like so syokk..
    wat a pity..i not goi..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a small world!!! I saw my frens there in your photo!!! XD

    ReplyDelete