Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday seasons aka pocket broke seasons

A simple summary of what i had done for the month of MAY . i am kinda lazy to use words describe it .So ,pictures will describes everything. =) hahahaaha ..





  • 3 May 2008



celebrated my mum's birthday at TGIF ,the curve.

  • 18 May 2008

Honey's 21st big day


Happy BirthDay to you,honey ~






a great dinner and birthday celebration with bunch of best friends. left out xin yi and candy













A Burberry wallet for honey




  • 28 May 2008

My 21st BIG Day
















Dinner with families







Chef and Brew . Lunch with little group.



my presentssss..*~*


from little group



from honey's sister



from sister

From lovely honey


From JOsie, Sheany and xin yi


From hwee kee

once again, really thanks to them..appreciate of what they had done to me ..

3 comments:

  1. I love the cake. It is so special. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry girl. Though it's a little too late, Happy Belated Birthday to u!!!!! U have almost the same cake as ur bf!!

    I loveee all your presents! ^.^

    Have a great day ahead~

    ReplyDelete