Monday, December 1, 2008

YES !!

Year End Sales is COMING ! This is the best moment for me to shop for the wish list which able to get it at lower and discounted price. Its worth actually when you want to buy something that already consider for so long due to the high price.Now its the best time for you to grab it. !!
Had been shopping continuously with honey, friends to search what cheap stuffs are available.

I feel that its hard for me to save money in the bank. My hand will itchy and i want to buy so many stuff. Part of them actually is not my wish list, hmm...i am buying to fill in my emptiness life.3 months holidays and 0 plans.

May be i should do some charities work, visit old folks home, orphanage. Its has been a really long time since the last visit to old folks home. hmm...OR may be i should read some extra books perhaps literature? for example books from Shakespeare ?=)





bebe las vegas tops. consider a value buy . I think honey will love this brand since he called me bebe all the time.




Levi's Jean and 2 discounted 50% roxy short pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment