Monday, February 2, 2009

Lavish Day

Attached back with bAbyhao.Its was out of my expectation. I thought i will never forgive him.I curse him! and i swear i will smack him if he appears in front of me. However, things doesn't happen as what i had thought. I became soft heart after he was hugging me and holding my hand.I realized that i miss him so much and he is still the one that i love. Everything seem like get back to the start point. The feeling of love, the way we communicate, the foods we prefer.

31st Jan we went out for a date. Lavish day for both of us.We had our Spa session at Berjaya Hotel. The promotion was quite worth for it. Rm388 for 2 pax. First trial for babyhao and i can see excitement from his face. The most relax part was the aromatherapy massage. It definitely can relieves stress and most important it can revitalize our soul!



Hi-Tea at Dome



My favourite again.



Dinner with Josie. She just came back from raya. haha..




The foods




Snatching foods

Finally we found our watch that searching for so long and we managed to get more discount on it. **winks**