Sunday, January 18, 2009

Red Cliff II

i fall sick. It attacked me suddenly without giving any noticed. Sore Throat, fewer and flu. I guess my sick will even worst that something have bothering my mood right now. I am really afraid and have phobia to recall it back. Tired, exhausted .
However, i still able to make myself to attend this Premiere Screening for Red Cliff II ! The actual date for the show is on 23 Jan. Thanks sis for the tickets.I am waiting for it since 26 July after the Red Cliff I been watched.
All i can tell about Red Cliff II is ok ok only. Some part was quite boring. Try to avoid watch mid night show. Possibility to fall asleep is high. The worst is totally no any sex scene at all. Sienz..
Cant see Takeshi, Tony Leung's sexy body. =.= ""
Anyway, i still satisfied with the ending.