Thursday, January 15, 2009

Followed my sis to Penang due to business trip. Penang, a place that quite familiar with. It remind me that last time always been there for shopping, seeing doctors when sick, and the most important is makan makan at there. ( AsamLaksa, MeeCurry, Char Kui Teow, Har Mee and etc)



G Hotel lobby http://www.ghotel.com.my/ ( this is the most stylist concept hotel at Penang, really cant resists for it )






wahahahaha...Gspot ??? Try to think yellow abit.Damn funny.. How could they named it ?


The swimming pool

My LeeHom's latest album







Dinner at Bali Hai~ . ( try to pronounce with Cantonese ) I wonder why Penang people are so hamshap. They like to give such yellowish name for their restaurant and bar.





The seafood are really fresh.


shit ! i hate this the most ! Si Ham ! its just very disgusting.

Pak cheok Ha . The taste is sweet and FRESH . must try for it

No comments:

Post a Comment