Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The month of January is full of laughters, joys. i never expect it! Maybe i will be leaving soon and din have much of time to spend with friends for the coming 1 year. I try to slot in every appointment in my schedule. I realized that friends play an important role in our daily life. For the past, i just wish to spend all the precious moment with the partner. This cause me losing a lot of chances to know, to mix up with friends.


Michelangelo's again


i luv the chair especially the word M

Nah ! This is Koon Wai. One of the Starbucks branch manager. He works at Genting Starbucks. You guys can get 30 % from him if he is willing to give. =)

Gosh ! i looked old . Seem like older 3 years old compare to my actual age.
Thumbs up for the foods

A little surprise for my friend. Hope he like it and suit for it.


Burberry T. I can wear the kid's size 10 !

Event 2
Bali theme Restaurant . The most nicer place that Cheng Cheng introduced to me .

Romantic place to date with the love ones.


Outing with Wency . We figure out that we can non-stop gossip about.




Event 3 M.O.F

my cousin, Trelisa

1 comment:

  1. nice place...where is the place?and u will leaving soon?

    ReplyDelete