Thursday, March 12, 2009

Back to school party BASH !

Headed to back to school party. As they said, there are 4 times BIG parties every year. This was the first event on beginning year of 2009. I am so looking forward on it because this was my first time going to clubs at Brisbane. To gratify my curiosity, i must involve myself into it!


Line up for more than 1 hour . Three floors of club and each floor plays different kind of music. While waiting for the queue, I can saw so much of Asians especially Taiwanese, Japanese and koreanss. Some of them looks like lala chai and lala mui ..sort of teenagers from sg wang.


Eugenie, me and Hwee Kee





we are painting the town red

Cheeerss ~

Party mates


awesome + gorgeous


US again.



with Xkye .same pronounce as "Keith "


a night of bacchanalian . It was so packed and you have to squeeze yrself into it.


michael phan and me



another phan with funny pose. He is drunk




Peace *-*


I haven losing consciousness